Hours: casual hours only
Remuneration: £8.50 per hour
Shift Pattern: N/A
We currently have part-time vacancies for match day safety stewards at Barnsley Football Club and other events throughout the calendar year.
Rate of pay for this role is £8.50 per hour.
• To take pride in your appearance and be immaculately presented at all times whilst on duty
• Be very proactive and always seek the opportunity to provide extra assistance to customers
• To be a friendly and approachable individual at all times to customers
• Have the ability to communicate clearly and accurately with customers and fellow colleagues in a professional and polite manner at all times
• Carry out pre-event and post-event checks of the venue
• Monitor crowds to ensure an even flow of people entering/exiting the venue
• Ticket checking & directing patrons
• Be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable with working in a varying range of different scenarios and working environments
• You must be an outgoing individual with excellent communication skills
• Applicants should be flexible as shifts can sometimes begin early and can finish late in the day
No experience is necessary as we will provide you with full NVQ training and qualifications.
Applicants must be 18+ years of age.
Please note that this position is casual hours only.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation.
All successful applicants will receive an email inviting them to a job induction so please ensure you provide a valid email address with your application.