Mobile Response Officers to join our team. We are looking for experienced, smart, reliable drivers who are able, to carry out tasks such as Alarm Response, Mobile Patrols, Unlocks and Lock Ups. Your normal duties will consist of.
- Respond to intruder alarms as appropriate; inspect for signs of break-in and liaise with police and emergency services and Man Commercial Protection control
- Conducting external and internal patrols using Diester or similar equipment to record the locations and times visited during each patrol.
- Check all external and internal doors, windows and fire exits on all areas of premises you patrol reporting irregularities. All Health and Safety issues to be reported to your manager immediately.
- Comply with Mobile Patrol Unlocks/ Locks and Patrol schedules
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Comply with customer site instructions when responding or patrolling.
- Complete all relevant documents.
- Inspect company vehicle and report all defects.
- Carry out site visits to all security officers at least once a month
- Alarm reports to be composed and sent to the administrator and manager at the end of each shift
- Checking/Signing all keys out/in that are required/returned while on shift. Key management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 per hour to £9.41 per hour after training
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Qualifications and Skills
- A Full Driving Licence
- A Valid SIA Security guard/Door Supervisor licence
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Mobile Patrolling.
- Report writing skills
- Good Communication
- Team Work