Our aim, as a professional private security industry provider, is to be fully committed to providing a quality service for our stakeholders and to continually improve our service by:
- Listening to our stakeholder’s views and opinions
- Listening and responding to the views and opinions of our employees,customers and other stakeholders; and by:
- Responding to all complaints and suggestions in a timely and positive manner; and by putting any identified mistakes right through appropriate corrective and preventive actions that will prevent any future recurrence.
We at Doyle Security Limited are committed to effective and efficient handling of all complaints received by us (from any source) related to the services that we provide; and in doing so we aim to comply with the guiding principles of ISO 10002:2004; which are:
- Accessibility – our complaints management policy will be accessible to all stakeholders. It is therefore issued on our website and will be present on all quotations and tender documentation
- Visibility – Information about how and where to complain will be well publicised to customers, our own personnel and to all other interested parties
- Responsiveness – All complaints will be promptly acknowledged and all complainants will be kept informed about the outcome of their complaint
- Objectivity – Each complainant’s input will be dealt with equitably, objectively and in an unbiased way
- Charges (fees) – access to the complaints handling system being free from any charges or fees
- Confidentiality – Personally identifiable information will always be treated in the strictest of confidence and protected from any exposure to non authorised personnel
- Customer-focussed approach – all complaints will be handled with the best interests of the customer at heart
- Accountability – lines of accountability for the prompt investigation and satisfactory closure of all received complaints will be identified within our processes
- Continual Improvement – our permanent objective is to bring about continual improvements to all our processes; including the complaints process itself
Doyle Security Limited aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We deal with it politely, promptly and confidentially
- We respond in the right way with either an explanation or an apology where we have got things wrong, or with the agreed action taken to resolve the problem
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service and review our systems bi-annually
Doyle Security Limited responsibility will be to:
- Acknowledge the complaint in writing, preferably via email.
- Respond within a stated period of time (usually within 48 hours).
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint.
- Take action where appropriate.
A complainant’s responsibility is to bring their concern to the attention of DoyleSecurity Limited as soon as possible but, normally within 24 hours of said incident. They should:
- Raise concerns promptly and directly with an office based member of Doyle Security Limited.
- Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date.
- Allow Doyle Security Limited a reasonable amount of time to deal with the issue arising.
- Recognise that in some instances circumstances may be beyond Doyle Consultants Limited control.
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that the complainant and Doyle Security Limited maintain confidentiality.